These are the main factors that make a job more difficult, and therefore more expensive:
- Depend on the total number of listings, depth level of search to extract required content.
- Number of fields to be scraped.
- Number of pages, and different page formats.
- The complexity of the data manipulation and degree of manual intervention required.
- Existence of anti-spider protection mechanisms or limitations of the rate at which the site can be scraped.
- Restrictions on the number of page views per user, which means I need to use multiple IP addresses.
- Badly or inconsistently structured data.
- Obfuscated data, which needs to be decoded.
- Data embedded in Flash or images.
- The website contains a huge quantity of data.
- If it asks for CAPTCHA verification.
- How fast the site responds.
- Number of websites (More websites, more discount).
For most projects we receive payment via PayPal, but we can discuss other options like bank transfer and Western Union if more convenient.